Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm getting there



I finally made myself a lightbox yesterday for photographing jewelry inside with an inexpensive camera. It only took me three months of saying I was going to do it to actually get it done. Once I saw a picture of a very low tech light box and realized it'd take me all of 10 minutes and materials I already had in the house, it was a done deal.

There is still much tweaking to do in my opinion to make the photos look better, but I'm getting there I think. At least I'm getting more detail in the shots and you can sort of see what they look like. The two above are listed on Etsy right now and I'll be listing more this afternoon.

I'm thinking of a different background color on the next go around. I'm just not a big fan of stark white. Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Valkyri said...

I love your knitting work and jewelry, the photography and the writing. You're doing a wonderful job on ALL fronts! God bless.
-Valkyri

Anonymous said...

Very nice.