Monday, January 12, 2009

Where I'm at

This is what happens when I start thinking too long about the sweater I'm going to make for myself and I'm too tired to trek down to another yarn shop to look for the right yarn. Instead, I dip into those bins I was so proud to have organized to see if I have enough yarn to make myself something.

"Well, maybe I can make something short-sleeved," I think. "Or maybe, what would even be cuter is a little top-down raglan-sleeved cardigan for a 1 year old (of which I have none) to sell in the shop! Yeah, that's a great idea! Just think how cute and textured and all organic-y it'll be and everything...."

So that's where I'm at, a good third of my way through it and yes, it's just as cute as I thought it'd be and I can't wait to finish it. I'll get a chance to use my new size 8 dpns (for the sleeves) that Mary gave me for Christmas. Thanks, Mary!

2 comments:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

But it's not for YOU! :(

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute, but Michelle is right...