Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love notes from Lauren



It seems all the hand sanitizer and overly cautious personal hygiene habits in the world couldn't stop the wicked stomach bug that has descended on the house. It started with Allie and then she also had strep and after 6 days (and some very worried parents) she's now walking, talking, drawing and starting to eat...a little. I was the next to fall and am hopefully through the worst of it. Kevin is right in the middle, even after staying as far away from us as possible and even camping out on the floor last night in the fireplace room. Luckily Lauren and John can get away from us by going to school, I really hope they don't get it.

So this post will be brief. I feel the need to be horizontal again. I started a cowl with that Malabrigo yarn before getting sick and hope to post pictures soon. I even found a pattern on Ravelry for it with the exact yarn color I bought, figured it was fate and decided to give it a go. It's a good pattern, just hope I like it on.

Here's wishing "hope and peace to you" and that you stay well.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

What a sweet note. I do hope you feel better soon.

What's with the cowls? Stewart just made one, the Yarn Harlot is making one, now you. And you don't even wear turtlenecks!

Oh, I'm so far behind the trends. I may try to be hip-and-with-it like you.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, feel better.