Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The girls



Today is the start of a new gymnastics session, one where they can be in a class together. To mark the occasion I suggested we take some pictures. Taking nice, civil, posed pictures of my kids never works very well. They don't look like themselves, someone always has their eyes closed or a goofy smile, usually Allie is moving and all blurry and they generally aren't any good. So I snap some pictures that look like that and as soon as I say I'm finished I keep the camera going and get the real ones that are all personality. I think this one is going to be a favorite for a long time.

Another new favorite is this little wallet. I used double strands of Lamb's Pride worsted yarn, the mohair is just awesome, I love this yarn. I lined it with a neutral colored Irish linen fabric and the vintage button is an antique store find. For more views visit the shop. Keep a look out for the chestnut brown one I have in the works!


No comments: