Monday, June 1, 2009

What's new

It was an errand filled day today, but my hope is that tomorrow we can stick around here and I can get a ton of work done. Anyway, it wasn't all monotonous, the bead store always yields unexpected discoveries each time I'm there. I made this little pretty one and love it's subtlety and the vintage, faceted glass button pendant. Yes, I am wearing it for a test run right now, but it will show at the market on Saturday.

The other new thing we discovered today is that Allie doesn't do a half bad job with a spray bottle of "Green Works" cleaner and a paper towel. She tackled both bathrooms for a good while this afternoon, just mirrors and sinks, not the big bad toilet or shower, but did a pretty good job, considering the fact that she's five. This trend will continue during the summer, the kids are all geared up for "chores" like they're a good thing!

No comments: