Monday, February 25, 2008

Too much too soon

I'm not one to stay down for long, so I decided to test myself today with a trip in to Target. I won't bore you with the details but let's just say it was a bad decision complete with a minor meltdown by Allie and so I've resumed the position of rest I should have stayed in all day. Of course I ran into four women I know who I'm sure were thinking "go back home and keep your mono germs to yourself", so I did just that and don't intend to venture out again soon.


And the new attitude for today has as its focus all the things I can do rather than what I cannot. I find this always to be the best mindset, so I'm happily watching cooking shows (Ina Garten--Barefoot Contessa is my favorite), doing things on the computer I don't ususally think to do and am taking a minute to breathe and evaluate my business. Okay, I know that doesn't sound like complete rest, but I'm enjoying it.


Switching gears, I'd like to take a moment to send thanks to an etsy friend who wrote about me yesterday on her blog. If you have a minute please take a look and be sure to check out her beautiful shop of hand sewn creations. She uses wonderful fabrics and makes some bags and pillows that are hard to pass up. Thanks Kathi!


Last piece of business, I mentioned a bunny purse a while back and realized I never delivered. So Jill, this one's for you. Don't know if it's what you were picturing but as you may have realized I've got a thing for the applique and this bag hopefully doesn't dissapoint. It's all I can do to keep my girls from swiping it as their own.







Stay well everyone, Spring is on it's way!!

No comments: