Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh crap

I've been a bit under the weather the past few days and strangely enough can relate to my car:





I've even been too tired to knit or blog and that's getting pretty bad. Before this "whatever it is" ensued I indulged in some comfort knitting, you know, the knitter's version of comfort food. Simple but useful knitting is calming and I find the finished product appealing. There's no better face cloth than one that's been handmade as far as I'm concerned:




And as luck would have it I'm in charge of my daughter's Valentine's Day party at preschool tomorrow. This is 2 years in a row I've been sick for it, I swear I'm not signing up for Valentine's next year!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

What a beautiful washcloth set!

How does the saying go? One day you're the pigeon, the other day your the statue?