Monday, January 21, 2008

Moving on

It's one of the coldest days of the winter, and my kids are all in their swimsuits. Somewhere out in the hallway there is a pool and diving board. I'm continuting to finish some projects. The first was the lining for my knitting bag. It's the perfect size to carry around almost any project I have in the works. And to think, this is the same yarn that started the whole chicken sweater thing.






Next, I worked on a short-sleeved sundance sweater for Allie. It is a fitted fit, so I'll probably make another with more ease in the body and a little more length. As the resident actress of the house (and bossy to boot) she had a ball with the photo shoot. She started off pointing at me and telling me what to do and then morphed into all sorts of different poses and I only had to stand and shoot. I did manage to get a rather normal pose. I wish I could share the whole photo stream--she's a nut!






Then I finally followed through on some new ideas for the shop and will be loading them soon. Here's one for the princess:






And the farmer:




John has already put in his request for this one. Can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.

2 comments:

patience said...

oh amy...she gets cuter everyday!!!
i miss her...

Anne Margaret said...

Can't wait to see the bag and sweaters in person. Such fun projects. The hats, too. Really like the lining in the knitting bag (who looks much friendlier after his shave). But it doesn't seem that your projects spend much time in their bags....