Monday, May 25, 2009

What's new

First of all, this camera is so much better at photographing my jewelry I can hardly stand it. I'm even having serious thoughts about opening another Etsy shop dedicated solely to jewelry. Anyway, I received these awesome silver pendants in the mail the other day and could hardly wait to make them into something. Are they so cool or what?



I was worried they'd be fragile, but I've been testing them out and trying to smash them with my hands and I can't! Yes, that's my primitive version of product testing and I'm sticking with it. Meanwhile, I'm off to make more and come up with a clever shop name, this might take a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing to me??? Maybe I'll have to be a picky pain and place a special order soon... (love those silver pendants)