Friday, May 8, 2009

Day of work

I've taken some new shots of an old favorite and my most popular jewelry piece on Etsy thus far. I'm pleased with how they turned out. I could rave about the camera all day.

But more than the pictures, today is a serious work day as I lost a whole day yesterday to a migraine. Usually I can stave them off, and do enough to keep moving along despite the head, but yesterday's was one of the doozies that had me in bed by 5:30 p.m. having sent the rest of the family off to Chick-fil-A for dinner. I fell asleep with clothes on, watch on, earrings in, no dinner and an ice pack for a best friend. I hate those days.

So today I'm back on track, scrambling to remake favorites and fill in the holes created by last week's market, not to mention making sure I have lots of pretty jewelry on display for tomorrow's market, which of course is the day before Mother's Day. How fortunate I am that this is work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your migraine. I usually have functional ones- but its never a picnic. Glad you're up and doing.