Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Experimenting

This is my daughter's idea of random posing as mama is clicking wildly away with her new camera, fiddling with buttons and dials and seeing what comes up on the screen in the way of exposure. Note the dirty fingernails and faded polish, and wonder where she found that stray bit of Easter grass outside. Perhaps it was with the forgotten egg my son found in the lilies yesterday. She is my melodramatic offspring, my little actress, my !lookatmelookatme! daughter. Everyone needs one I suppose.

And that new necklace? It sold quickly (thank you friend, you know who you are)! But I've listed another in the shop just for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I foresee NY gallery shows of your photographs. You'll forget all of us little people, but I can say "I knew her when"...