Monday, April 27, 2009

Tweet tweet


I often do things backwards. Case in point: apply to PT school in Virginia before ever going to Virginia, start a business when selling and business owning are concepts about as foreign a as becoming a politician, start an Etsy shop before you even know how to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer, start a blog when you don't really know what one is, and my latest, join Twitter when you have no clue how to tweet or before the cable man buries your cable. I must say though it's been fun so far in the past 24 hours and you're welcome to follow along with me by clicking on "follow me on twitter" in the left sidebar, or just look for knitsimplyknit on twitter if you're inclined to do such things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on twitter, but darned if I can remember my password or anything...