Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Energy

In light of Earth Day I feel it necessary to talk about earth friendly concepts.

So, no, the dog really doesn't have anything to do with Earth Day, you're right.

But she knows a lot about energy.

Someone just needs to fill her in on the whole notion of conservation.

The Kong has become King here lately.

And every once in a while she stops. Briefly.

I've been a little bit devious I admit, employing the kids to talk up the notion of a second dog, especially in the presence of Daddy. Supposedly Lauren told him they should get me one for Mother's Day.

"I can't believe you're soliciting the kids to talk me into getting another dog!" he remarked the other day.

"What? Who, me? I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about" I said with a big grin. But she sure could use a playmate of the canine sort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a love! I think a Mother's Day doggie would be perfect...