Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wanna help?

For all those brave folks out there who want to be a part of the grass-roots effort to create a fair and effective yet safe amendment to the CPSIA (in reference to the last post), I applaud your dedication as an American and as someone who believes in the simple goodness of handmade products for children and in those artists who create them. Here is a cuddly little teddy bear, welcoming you in to the myriad ways you can help. Yes, you CAN help!! (layin' it on thick, aren't I?)

Save Handmade Toys

Just click on him, he won't bite and you'll see that it's simple. If you're not quite ready yet, I'll put him over in my sidebar on the left so when you're ready he'll be there. And a special thanks to puffthemagicrabbit for the reminder to put the little guy on my blog. I should have done it yesterday. FYI, the hand made buttons are coming along nicely, but the postman just plopped a big box of Blue Sky Alpacas organic cotton yarn (dyed and undyed) on my porch and you know how I just can't resist a fresh hank of yarn.....

p.s. thank you! let me know if you have trouble with the link. you know how inept I can be in the mysterious ways of the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, for the moment its bookmarked. After the baby goaties show up, my mind will clear and I'll get focused. This thing is scary.