Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is so wrong

So I was just sitting here on the computer minding my own business when I hear this little snickering behind me and I turn around to see that Kevin has brought the entire wheelbarrow full of firewood in the room. And then the full on giggling starts when he sees that I see what he's doing. "I'm really tired, man!" is his only explanation. The rest of the unloading took place on the porch where it usually does.

And then I see this:

Should I be worried that the 13 year old cat allows herself to be covered up in the kids' blankets while wearing a Mr. Potato Head hat? We're losin' it around here, Spring can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CJ is just glad that she's not the only kitty that has happened to. And as far as Kevin goes- at least he didn't leave the wheel barrow right there with a trail of wood dust behind it. But I'm telling you- its time to bust out the Jimmy Buffett!