Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Personality


I know my kids are different from one another.  Plain as day, easy to tell, no mistaking it.  But as something I'm as used to as my pudgy little toes, it still strikes me, how personalities are so present in pictures and how theirs are so vastly different.

Lookatmelookatmelookatme is the mantra of the littlest.  I practically lose the middle one to her own imagination where a story unfolds every second in an elaborate world inside her head to which only she belongs.


She listens to miss bossy bossy but usually the waves have a stronger pull.


There is shyness,




contemplation, plotting the next course of attack,


and watchmewatchmewatchme,


I'm about to get...


grumpy.


Sweet, happy,


and busy since day one.



They suffer until the end, only posing nicely because I promised them...


this.  (all but the third who sits in protest)

No comments: