Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Raining

I welcomed the rain today which is odd for me because I usually don't. I like to take the dog for a walk in the afternoons or go for a run or do anything but sit inside. But today we needed the rain. Me and the grass.

It's a good day for sitting and making and reading the latest magazine to come in the mail, from which I found stereomood.com. I first tried picking my mood but the music didn't match, so then I tried picking the music and found out what mood I was in. Let's just say it wasn't "raining".

And if you're wondering why I didn't post anything to commemerate Mother's Day let me just tell you I thought about it, but anything I was about to say just didn't do it for me, so I figured it was better to be quiet. If you really want something to speak to you about motherhood, just click here. If you're a mom you'll know exactly what I mean. If you're not one, it'll make you want to become one. Enjoy the rain.

No comments: