Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorites

I love sifting back through old pictures. These are just a few of my favorites from the past year. While I tend to think of them as a record of what is or what was, I'm struck by the thought that they really just serve as a record of change. The kids look different every time I turn around as does the sky, the garden, really everything. Each shot is only a glimpse of a fleeting moment, but they stay with me for as long as I choose to keep them. Enjoy.









































3 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful collection. I love that third shot. Best wishes for the New Year.

Pam said...

I want to be the one laying on the warm sand. I have to agree with Tara about the third shot. The 2nd from the last is also a favorite.

Kristen said...

As always, it is wonderful to see the world through your lens. Beautiful capturing of life as it moves forward, yet your images seem to have a serene quality to them (except the ones of your family!).