Saturday, November 20, 2010

What Saturday brings

When the day finally comes when I have nowhere to be, I hardly believe it's real. So I make the coffee large,

sneak off to my office and quietly slide closed the pocket door,

sit in the sun that's streaming through the large window,

and make more of these.

This is the time of the year where I've lost part of the family to the water, but I'm happy for the quiet, still mornings,

and set to revisiting some old favorites for a good friend, this time in a different color.

Just for you, Suz.

3 comments:

Tara said...

That chocolate brown scarf looks so cozy and goes well with the nice mug of coffee. Hears to having nowhere to go.

beth said...

I am totally in love with your new necklaces...!!!! I love how colorful they are! Working with Santa here... and hoping you are doing well with them!

Anonymous said...

Yummy is all I have to say about "my scarf"! You have an amazing ability to not only use your talent to make wonderful goodies but to know exactly what makes it delicious. And yes, I love those necklaces too. Derek just might be able to do one stop shopping.....