Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The new old

Keeping in mind that this site should demonstrate a little knitting every once in a while, I give you some not so new hat styles that I'm finally (after many months of hauling them to market) getting around to putting in my shop.

This is just one of many things I forget to do, right up there with forgetting to give the 13 year old cat her allergy medicine before my husband falls asleep (it is after all a 2 person job), forgetting the seemingly endless list of things the kids need to do or take with them to school on a daily basis, return phone calls (seems like it's all about email these days), put enough water in the rice cooker and clean the shower.

They are, in order, the organic knitted hat--cream with blue flower, simple knitted hat--navy with pistachio, simple organic knitted hat--pink and brown. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

There is just something about having to give a cat allergy medicine makes me smile. I didn't realize cats had allergies, it's usually the cats who ARE the allergy.

PS Love the cream hat with the flower.