Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Better late than never

The rain has finally reached us and not a moment too soon, the dustbowl I like to call my yard was thirsty. I have to say sitting in my office window and listening to the pitter patter on the tin roof gives me that homey feeling all over. The only things that make it even better are a fire in the woodstove (a bit early for that), a candle burning (check), music (Alexi Murdoch and friends on Pandora today) and a bit of knitting.

Yes, below is the yet unfinished [Spring] sweater I started so long ago who's completion is imminent, just in time for Fall. Sure, I can wear 3/4 sleeves for a bit longer.

And awaiting my needles is the yummy, creamy, organic yarn that just came in the mail today. I love getting surprises in the mail, but then who doesn't?

No comments: